Thursday, October 30, 2008

Deleted Comments

I don't like it. I don't like it when people delete their comments. Why do they do it? What are you hiding, what are you ashamed of, guilty of, afraid of? What are you reconsidering?


When you leave a comment, it leaves a time and a date. That comment was for a certain time and date, a point that will never come again. You won't see that opportunity arise ever again. Don't turn back. Not here, of all places. Not on some punk student's blog. Of all the places to let go, let it be here. Say something honest.


Don't let the future put out the past.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1889457682987549428&postID=2107387512094084420

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to agree with this post. I hate it myself when people delete comments be it here on facebook or other avenues where we post to each other. Please dont delete me!

alchanko said...

Mmm... Okay. You can stay.