Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thoughts on today

There's a Mel Gibson look a like that keeps coming through here. Oh crap, I'm staring at him, and I think he notices.

Why's Alex limping?

I've got to stop sitting next to the map. It's so creepy when people lean in to look, and almost rest their head on my shoulder.

I hope that guy doesn't see me, I owe him money.

Nice pants.

Slacker.

I'm a jerk.

Man people walk funny...

My thumb is losing circulation.

That guy sounds like Tom Cruise.

April is here. April is gone.

"Circle of friends" - Counting Crows... Good tune...

Thank you for recycling.

Shut up Langan. HA!

There are only two messages there. Why are you standing there for SO long. Finally, sat down.

Cute girl next to me.

I Love the Brown Lounge.

2 comments:

Norah said...

bonus about toronto:
There's ALWAYS a cute girl beside you at *least* once a day...
at least, when you commute as much as I do, and go downtown as much as I do....

Anonymous said...

Hey...

I stumbled across your blog via the interweb ha ha. Anywho. Keep the Brown Lounge blogs coming. One of the best things about Nipissing is the people watching..... :)